Cosmetic Dentistry Can Dramatically Enhance the Appearance of Your Smile
At White River Dental, Dr. Aaron Strickland and associates are committed to helping patients achieve stunning smiles through customized cosmetic dentistry procedures at our Columbus, IN, office. Our advanced treatments include teeth whitening, Six Month Smiles®, ClearCorrect™, and more. Cosmetic treatments can address a wide range of dental flaws to straighten, whiten, and otherwise enhance your smile. A beautiful smile can boost your self-confidence and help you make a great first impression, no matter the situation.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the aesthetics of your smile. Although some cosmetic treatments may have benefits for your oral health as well, it primarily benefits your appearance. In general, cosmetic treatments can change the shape, position, size, and color of your teeth, depending on your individual needs. Cosmetic dentistry is highly customizable, and we can skillfully combine more than one treatment to achieve your desired results if necessary.
In general, cosmetic treatments can change the shape, position, size, and color of your teeth, depending on your individual needs.
White River Dental Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Professional Teeth Whitening: We offer Philips Zoom Whitening, and Sinsational Smile® teeth whitening, which is performed in our office. Using a professional-strength whitening gel and an ultraviolet (UV) light to activate the ingredients, we can help you achieve a noticeably whiter smile in a single appointment. We also provide you with a take-home maintenance pen so that you can extend your results.
- Six Month Smiles® and ClearCorrect™: Both these systems are effective and inconspicuous orthodontic treatments. Six Month Smiles® uses clear brackets and low force to gently move your teeth into their ideal position in about six months. ClearCorrect™ uses transparent, removable aligners to gradually realign your teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: We offer traditional and minimal prep veneers. Porcelain veneers can do a lot for your smile. They can conceal intrinsic stains that do not respond to teeth whitening; transform the size and shape of your teeth; conceal minor damage such as a chip or crack; and correct minor orthodontic issues such as slightly crooked or gapped teeth. Used on any number of teeth, the custom-made shells of porcelain can accomplish everything from a small change to a dramatic transformation of your smile.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is a temporary but more affordable treatment option than porcelain veneers. Bonding can achieve many of the same goals as porcelain veneers, correcting small flaws for a beautiful, natural look. Dental bonding uses composite resin, the same material used for tooth-colored fillings.
- Smile Makeover: If you will require more than one cosmetic treatment, we can combine procedures into a comprehensive smile makeover plan. This plan is personalized to meet your individual needs and goals. Many patients are amazed with the results we are able to achieve.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic treatments can have a dramatic affect on your appearance. Alone or in combination, they can help you look younger and healthier, and help put a smile on your face. Some cosmetic treatments, such as our orthodontic options, can also improve your oral health by reducing your risk for cavities and gum disease. Regardless of which treatment you choose, you will feel more confident about your smile.
Schedule Your Cosmetic Consultation
You do not have to just live with a smile compromised by cosmetic imperfections. To find out more about how our cosmetic treatments can benefit you, contact White River Dental today to schedule a consultation.
“Everyone was very professional, yet very laid back, making an unpleasant procedure much easier to have done. The follow-up call from the doctor showed that he cares about his patients.” Stephanie C.