We’re proud to use the latest dental technology at White River Dental to ensure you come and leave our Columbus, Indiana, office with a smile. The Solea dental laser is our solution to anxiety-inducing drills and needles and is sure to make your visit to the dentist more pleasant. The C02 laser is capable of performing multiple procedures in one appointment, saving you time. And it allows for anesthesia-free dental work in 95 percent of routine procedures because the Solea dental laser is virtually pain free. And not only does the laser allow for quick and painless work, but it’s quiet, so you no longer have to associate whirring and loud noises a visit to the dental office.
Our Solea dental laser lets us work faster, and delivers a far better experience — with virtually no pain, noise, or needle — for you. We call that a win-win.
Solea is the first laser that can cut any tissue with a single-setting. Its revolutionary software is so simple, any dentist can become a laser dentist. With Solea’s unique wavelength and computer controls, dentists can reliably perform procedures anesthesia-free, blood-free, suture-free and pain-free. For dentists, these are powerful practice growth drivers – for patients it’s getting more done in fewer appointments. No other laser technology delivers such a dramatic reduction to procedure time, enables multi-quadrant dentistry, and allows dentists to perform more soft-tissue procedures that are often referred out.
We are really excited for all of our patients to come in and experience our ground-breaking new laser. With virtually no pain, no anesthesia and no sound, there’s no reason to put off your appointment any longer.
- Solea’s unique wavelength makes our procedures virtually soundless, painless and sensationless. We are reinventing the dental experience for our patients.
- The first CO2 laser system cleared by the FDA for hard and soft tissue which means we will be able to use the dental laser in the vast majority of our procedures.
- Allows us to perform 95 percent of procedures anesthesia-free. No more drooling when you leave our office, no more needle injections and – most importantly – a drastic reduction in the amount of multi-appointment procedures.
- Named one of Popular Science’s “Best of What’s New” products. Each year, the editors of Popular Science review thousands of products in search of the top 100 tech innovations of the year and now we have one of them in our office.
- Allows us to perform virtually painless and soundless procedures without any anesthesia.
Benefits of Solea Laser
It’s a radical breakthrough in dental technology and allows us to perform virtually painless and soundless procedures without any anesthesia. What types of procedures, you ask? Here’s a quick look at some of the more basic procedures where you’ll be experiencing Solea:
• Cavity preps
• Crown lengthening
• Removing old fillings including amalgams and composites
• Crown preps
The Solea Laser is perfect for patients who experience anxiety with common dental procedures. If you have little ones needing dental procedures this is a great tool that will leave them with a positive attitude about visiting the dentist. With this technology there's no need for anesthesia or drilling and it's virtually painless.
Schedule Your Appointment
Whether you have some anxiety about dental procedures or you just don't care for drilling noises, our Solea Laser can make your next dental experience a pleasant one. Contact our office today to schedule your next appointment.